Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Street fairs in 2009? CIty college finito? Art Students League = still current

I have recently gotten my street fair vending permit reinstated and may do some NYC street fairs this summer. I am transferring my job into New Jersey so that I can cut back on the cost of commuting and also take my working hours down so that I can follow my heart and get back into the swing of vending my polymer clay creations. Also I really want to take the ceramic class at City College one more time, but I don't have $700 to do so. I think I am going to just use a credit card and take the class, Its true that I have finished with all my required classes at city college, and don't have to take the class, but I really think that I have a definitive direction now with my ceramic work and just don't have the facilities to make the pottery, at City I would be able to create my art.

I am still wanting to go to graduate school, but due to my being quite economically dependent on myself, I may just stay here and go to William Paterson University instead of the big name schools that I wanted to, my existence is currently marred with mountains of debt anyway from my undergraduate studies, including my $10,000 Chase student loan which I have to begin making payments on. No worries though, I believe in manifesting what we want, and soon I will be making oogles of money again, I just have to be active in the process and not idle or caught up with trader Joe's too much.

So, simplifying my life, hopefully soon I will be working and living in New Jersey, going to NYC to work at the art students league on Wednesdays and after that taking the ceramics class at city college. I will also be "taking" the bronze sculpting class at the art students league but most likely making the wax figures at home and only participating in the pour at their north campus when its all said and done.
I look forward to also updating this blog more, I think I will make it a point to write in it everyday when I get home, I think about art everyday, I might as well put it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment