Sunday, December 18, 2011

Prayer Request

Hey, are you reading this?
Cool.
You know who you are, you that asked for a "prayer request", I almost laughed at first, but I made you this.
The butterfly people are here to help you and honestly, they always have been.  I hope it gives you inspiration, I hope it helps you carry on for the next couple of days, I know you have been working hard and I want to tell you that you are doing a great job, and all of your goals will be achieved!  I would also like to suggest the following: just let the universe do its thing, breathe in deep... and... release, give all your problems to the great universal mind and be at ease, hand them over and be free of them all in this moment, flow with life, find any reason at all to smile, in fact, smile right now as you are reading this!
Love you.
Here is your butterfly person.

No comments:

Post a Comment