Sunday, April 13, 2008

I have SOMETHING to say!

There are times that I feel like I have something to say but often the things are unimportant or unoriginal and so this time I leave it up to TheButterflyPeople to do the talking for me. This piece I actually hope somebody buys because I want an activist or loud mouthed straphanger type person to get it or give it as a gift. Seriously.
She was hand sculpted just like the rest of them, but her expression is worlds away from the statuesque plain faced girls I have been making, she actually conveys some kind of emotive quality which really is what I am going for here, even the pretty ones should smile eh? Speaking on beauty, she is alright, her strong point is her sign which states that she has something to say, she also points like ole Uncle Sam, but she points upwards. Her teeth were hand formed, and then inserted into her mouth, not an easy feat considering she is only two inches tall!
She was fun, shes simple, but has significance in this crazy world we live in.


No comments:

Post a Comment