Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weekend Review

HELLO! Well I am a very happy camper these days cause I did make my return to the streets this past weekend and it was just as good as I thought it would be. Kinda cool doing street fairs because of the fact that I have a canopy with me, makes me have my own little space, no one can stand behind me and also I stay out of the sun! Saturday on Park avenue was really beautiful, the sun came out, my neighbors were friendly and the people were inquisitive and polite, I sold a lot of my girls and was very impressed with the entire thing! Sunday was good but unfortunately very cold and windy so although I got the curious folk and sales, I was a bit of a grump so I apologize to anyone that I may have been short with... I was just so cold and my stomach was upset the entire day.
All in all, Im just too excited about the summer and what NYC has to bring, I even saw an old acquaintance on the Amsterdam Ave fair. My next event will be on the 24th at the 3rd ave Spring Fest, I don't think I will make it to Union Square on this Thursday the 15th.
Stay tuned, due to my being able to sell directly to the public again (in opposition to shipping my girls), soon they will return to their more interesting positions and expressions :-D






As you can see, I did have my little seperate table for my little "demonstrations" which really did draw peoples attention and thank God no one asked if I actually made them because they could see that I do with their own eyes. One guy actually came back an hour later like I told him to see how the piece I was making would come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment