Saturday, October 2, 2010

Welcome Back


Okay, it has been a month since the last posting, I need to let go and come back into reality.
I loved Guatemala and fell in love with the gorgeous country, but must get on with life and goals.
That is not to say I cannot go back of daydream about her :)
But today I decided to clean up house, I have an entire show room chock full of sculptures, miniatures, statues, ceramics, polymer clay flowers, and butterflies, I would like to clean house and make room for the new and exciting future items, whatever they may be.
So tonight I am posting a lot of new items on the etsy store at super low prices, enjoy them for the new work will get its just value ;-)

Also, today I was inspired to make my love figure... not sexual love either, the self-worth kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment