Saturday, May 19, 2012

Jane Hartsook Opening reception 5/31/12

 Hey everyone, Im happy to announce that I will be participating in the Greenwich House Pottery 'pottery members' exhibition' I will have one work in it and it will be interesting to see my pot amongst the many talented artists at Greenwich house.  Opening is on Thursday, May 31st from 6-8 pm at the Jane Hartsook gallery which is on the second floor at 16 Jones Street. 

Jones street is a little block-long street between west 4th and bleeker street.  You can access it by taking the A B C D E F or M train to W4 street or, like I do by taking the 1 to Chrstopher street sheridan square.  It would be great to see you all, I will be there the entire time so say hi. If you have any issues getting to the place, you can always call me at 917-671-6108... better yet, send a text.

No comments:

Post a Comment