Tuesday, August 12, 2008

See you there!

Okay a reminder here, for those who want to see my new stuff, Wednesday, August 13th, 2008 at Union Square Park from at least noon until night fall... hopefully I will arrive before 12pm, but you know me.

Its like this...
If the green market is at bay on the West side of the park then I will try and set up in my usual comfortable spot of being across the street from whole foods. If they are taking up the entire park I will be forced to set up across from babys-R-us on the South East side of the park on Park ave. South. Look for me cause I will be there.

Note:
Those who buy little ones from me, just come to see new big stuff, don't expect to purchase any little guys at $10 or $20 bucks cause most of the things I'm bringing are big... two new tiny ones and two new medium 4" square) ones will be with me, the rest big ones... I really expect more to discuss my new pieces than actually sell anything, but hell, if you want to buy, I will not stop ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment