Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Break The Ice

Union Square Park - A Success!

Today I broke the 2009 season's… well the Spring/Summer season’s (I already went on January 28th of this year) virginity by setting up at Union Square park! It was fantastic and I was even able to sell some pieces! The folks who stopped by to chat were nice, the passer by’s had nice things to say, the other vendors were friendly, and I saw some familiar faces. One lady even had seen my ceramic work at the City College show and recognized my work… small world! I had my tall ceramic statue with me as well and really felt at home. I hope to have just as good a time if not better on Thursday the 21st, which I plan to set up from 11am-6pm again.
Check out the picture below, it shows some of the new designs for cases im using including domes, jars, and even candle holders.

1 comment:

  1. Felicidades. Here's hoping you have a fantastic season. I'd like to make it out there one day

    ReplyDelete