Friday, April 20, 2012

Destruction is as easy as 1, 2, 3

1


2
3

1
2
3
and 1
2
3
Yes, I lied in the last posts, I really did LOVE the works but after today I decided to take what I really liked about them and actually create a composition on a NEW pot, I also want to push the pots in like I used to do in the past, because then it appears as if they figures and elements are growing out of the pot, or seated within.  There are even allusions to the female reproductive area and it being a vessel of life, mirrored by the female figure herself.  So yeah, these three were destroyed today, but its OKAY, there will be others, better and more beautiful.  I always say if its not good enough to keep, dont make it a part of physical permanence by firing the clay when green clay can be recycled indefinitely until you create the vision of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment