Sunday, April 15, 2012

Rachel Kneebone

Rachel Kneebone(1973) is an English ceramic sculptor based in London.  She has a show right now at the Brooklyn Museum that I must go to.  After completing my last work of art, a classmate, and then today a co-worker told me that the work somewhat reminded them of Kneebone.  I looked her up and her show: Regarding Rodin will be on display until August 12th.  (http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/exhibitions/kneebone_rodin/#)


I can see some of the comparisons, like the figurative aspect and also the overlapping and general abundance of form, these are very sensuous and smooth where mine are rustic and highly textured.

1 comment:

  1. hi Pedro! love your work.. have a few questions for you.. can you please contact me at honeylishiss01@Yahoo.com??


    thanks
    Lola

    ReplyDelete