Tuesday, July 15, 2008

seven, a custom kid, and the sun

Click any of these images to see them big!
Below is my display case featuring SEVEN of my hand painted decor butterfly people... or are they just people since they are butterfly-less?
You've got my three fav's in the center sidelined by the kids from a few blogs down. Gotta love all that art in one case.

Below.
Another custom order disaster, which is why I'm not doing anymore custom orders... if you like what I make buy what I make.
This custom order was asked by me to be made for the guy that runs to street fairs I participate in to depict his child, however they said it looked NOTHING like the kid and shoved it back in my face after about two weeks of pestering me to bring it on Saturday. However the joke is on them because the universe had a plan for this little baby, it ended up in the possession of a customer of mine who loves em, and I'm actually glad they didn't like the little tyke cause if they did the lady would not have enjoyed the piece. It features gorgeous wings of some kind of oriental moth and is just bright and full of wonder and innocence.

Below is the SUN. The most adored object in ancient times has become a butterfly once again! This piece sold on Saturday so I no longer have it; I have personified the sun many times and will do so again soon so stay tuned for some pics of it, its going to be outrageous and sexy!

1 comment:

  1. That display is amazing! Your painted girls are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete