Friday, October 31, 2008

Mini plates, bowls, cups

This week I went tiny, throwing off the hump some small forms which was a three, three piece set of a cup, bowl, and plate which was actually a assignment in my ceramics class which I take evenings at City College. So since the professor did not specify size in the handing out of the assignment, I decided that I should do them small as to get them out of the way so I can continue my pottery vessel-making ventures.

Check out the pics of me throwing a mini bowl.

After the forms were thrown, I threw a small plate and stuck the items onto it, they have become a sculpture of sorts, and could almost be called a tile even. I put white slip on it, but it ended up being black, white, and blue, pictures of the finished product to come.











No comments:

Post a Comment